Is your IT workforce capable of meeting your business demands today? How about tomorrow's?
Leveraging the findings from Demand Assessment and Current State Inventory, Capability Review allows an organization to ascertain:
- What is a realistic set of IT Roles (Strategic, Critical, and Supporting) that are needed to meet Business and IT demands?
- What is the true workload for each role and accordingly how many resources per role are needed?
- Given the current state, how capable is the organization in meeting its current business/IT needs? Also, what changes it would need to make to be ready for the future?
- Identify difference between expected Roles from Demand Assessment and actual Roles being played based on work variety being performed from Current State Inventory and report
- Identify difference between expected Workload from Demand Assessment and actual workload of IT worker from Current State Inventory
- Identify gaps between established programs to train/nurture/retain IT talent from Demand Assessment and actual effectiveness based on feedback obtained from Current State Inventory.
- Report Gaps
- Strategic, Critical, and Supporting Role definitions to support current business and IT demands
- Workload per identified Role with over/underloading statistics
- Internal/External labor skill gap
- Internal/External labor supply gap
- IT workforce related HR program effectiveness and gaps